Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mommytography 365

For those of you that are new to my blog and
those who have been following me here,
I wanted to let you know about "my other blog"!!

I maintain another blog; LOLLYGAGGIN'

This blog is where I participate in the
Mommytography 365 project.
I take & post a picture a day.
This is my second year of participation;
I completed my first last year!!
You can see my top picks from last year HERE.
Please, if you have the time check out my last year of pictures.
Last year I celebrated my 50th birthday
and I wanted to capture my year in pictures.
I had alot of fun and
will be making a table book out of my year of photos!

I have enjoyed this project as it gets me out taking pictures,
learning more about photography and my camera...

I hope you choose to follow me there too
and enjoy seeing the world through my lens!!

1 comment:

~ Noelle said...

maybe i should join up with this too? hmmmm