Saturday, October 2, 2010

Favorite Things - September

WOW! Here it is the end of another month!!
This month's installment of favorite things
is truly a hodge podge,
but that's what makes me interesting... HA!!!

Sourdough FAT FREE pretzel nuggets ~
Sa-weet!!!
These make a great mid-morning snack at work and
I have found that if I keep them in my lunch bag in the fridge
it makes them even MORE yummy!!

Now that I have increased my mileage for running
I'm finding it very important to stay hydrated and energized.
Dear husband found these Clif Bloks and I really like them!!
They are easier for me to manage while running than Gu
and I can enjoy them a bit longer...
I was able to upgrade my iPhone 3G to a 4 this month!!!
WooHooo!!! Love love lovin' it...
The graphics are far superior and it has
so many great features (far too many to list here), but if you can, DO IT!!!
If you do upgrade, and you have a
Radio Shack in the area go there for your upgrade...
Radio Shack has a trade-in program for iPhones!!
That's right... I was given $150 trade-in value on my 3G
which I applied to the purchase of my 4!
You really cannot beat that offer...
Radio Shack activated the phone
and I had backed up my iPhone 3G on iTunes
so when I brought the 4 home I only had to 'restore'
and all was back in working order!!!
Although summer is coming to an end, I wanted to share
a little sweetness with you!
I had heard so much about 'Sweet Tea' and went on a hunt to check it out.
I found that there are several versions of sweet tea
(alcoholic and non-alcoholic).
Me, well I was looking for the 'adult' version!
I found that Olde Savannah (love that name) had a really nice version.
Poured over ice it made for a nice treat for a warm afternoon...

No comments: