Friday, August 3, 2012

*~* Aloha Friday *~*

Welcome to Aloha Friday!!!

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is a day to take it easy
and look forward to the weekend.

I'll ask a simple question for you to answer, nothing that requires a lengthy response.
You can leave your response in my comments -
If you’d like to participate, post your own question on your blog
and leave your link here
Remember to visit the other participants!
It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends ~
My question...
What is your favorite way to start the day?

My answer is:
Call it corney, but my favorite way to start the day is waking up next to my husband of 34 years!!  What else could be a great start to the day???
We are early risers even on the weekends...
I love starting our days (ususally weekends) with a cup of coffee on our patio.  We have recently overhauled the backyard which makes this time even more special.  The hummingbirds frequent the feeders in the early mornings which I enjoy so much. 
The quiet of the mornings are so calming to me and we speak softly to keep our conversations between us - so special!
What's your answer??

6 comments:

Debbie said...

A tall, cold glass of cranberry juice.

Smellyann said...

By going back to sleep 15 more times until I finally stumble to the head... lol!

Becca said...

I love being the only one home so I can start in peace and quiet :)

Colette S said...

Praying and then getting my face washed and teeth brushed. Then I feel okay to go do things like making breakfast and all that.

Aloha :)

Jenn said...

My favorite way to start the day...waking up next to hubby and then getting him off to work. I fix his coffee, fry his eggs, and get his lunch together. It's going to be weird in a few weeks when he's working from home and the routine changes up.

Anonymous said...

Watching hummingbirds on the feeders? How beautiful! I see snow flurries out my window presently. Yuck! :) I love to start my day reading, devotion time and then journaling.