Sunday, December 26, 2010

2011 Mommytography 365 Project

♥ ~~~ ♥
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project!

For this year long project I will be once again**
posting an image a day,
This gets me out shooting, using my camera
and learning new things with it daily.

Anyone interested in photography can join,
no need to be a Mommytographer.

The project includes teens to adults, male and female,
as well as people from all over the world.

Come join the fun!
~~~
**I am really excited to begin another year!
It has been such fun to participate in the 2010 project!

I have met so many amazing folks through this project,
and the tips and tricks I have picked up... WOW!!!
I continue to learn daily while using my camera
and look forward to sharing
another fun filled years' worth of photos.


1 comment:

Ms. Diva said...

I am so impressed you did it!!! It is truly an amazing accomplishment!!!!