Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Retired Fireguy!!!

Today is my dear husband, best friend,
and favorite fitness buddy's birthday!!!
For having a tough childhood he has turned it around into
a GREAT life...
He has been and continues to be a wonderful role model
for our children and is the BEST provider for his family!!!
As is his unselfish nature he will be spending his birthday morning
supporting me as I run a half marathon...
He is THE BEST thing that has happened in my life
and I wish him a very happy birthday!!!

4 comments:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I didn't know it was his Birthday yesterday! Here I had a whole conversation with him and had NO idea!! :( Happy Birthday, Steve!

Mrs. V said...

Happy Birthday Poppa Bear! SO glad I got to see him and get him's gift to him yesterday!

A Refocused Life said...

You two are inspiring.

Angie Vik said...

That's a really nice picture of the two of you. Hope you guys have a nice time celebrating his birthday.