Wednesday, January 11, 2012

ABC's of Me

Saw this on Kristal's blog and thought it would be a fun way for you to get to know me!

Age: 52, and am proud of it!
Bed size: KING! Love the hubs and to snuggle but love all the room :-)
Chore you dislike: Putting away clean dishes! Love to wash them tho... ODD, I know
Dogs: Chocolate labs!  We have had three and they're great pets! Do miss having a lap dog
Essential start to your day: Checking email and a nice cup of coffee; even in the summer ;-)
Favorite color: RED
Gold or silver: Black Hills Gold or gold, but have silver too
Height: 5’6
Instruments you play(ed): flute in junior
Job title: Administrative Assistant
Kids: Two
Live: Sunny California
Mom’s name: Mom silly….
Nicknames: Sweetie, Lolly, Momma Bear, Ma
Overnight hospital stays: Two childbirths
Pet Peeves: Oh gosh, don't make me throw myself under the bus!  I have plenty... Sorry!
Quote from a movie: LaChiem (to Life!) (Fiddler on the Roof) & "I Don't Know Margot" (Christmas Vacation).
Righty or Lefty: Righty, but I was born Lefty.  Parents put a sock on my left hand as a baby!!
Siblings: OLDER sister…..
Time you wake up: Usually 4:15-5:30, depending on how many miles I need to run.
Underwear: Uhm yes???
Vegetables you don’t like: Okra
What makes you run late: Trying a new hairstyle
X-Rays you’ve had: None; MRI & CT, but no X-Ray
Yummy food you make: Chocolate chip cookies!  Finally perfected :-)
Zoo animal favorite: Giraffes

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Put a sock on your hand...really?!?!? That's funny! My caleb is a lefty and I love it. Very creative mind he has.

As for the okra...you need to try some of our southern fried okra down here. You'll change your mind...I PROMISE!!

Giraffes are my favorite too. They stink though if you get close enough or they rub on you. Just a warning!

kailani said...

I feel the same way about the dishes. Sometimes I'll even take the clean dishes off the rack and leave them on the counter for my husband to put away! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Chocolate chip cookies...yumm! Giraffes are amazing. Imagine balancing a body like thiers?!