I've been trying to think of a fitting post to end the year; thanks to Teresa over at
Grammy Girlfriend , I think I have the perfect one!
Let's end the year with a random post and a RANDOM DOZEN.... Should be fun; leave a comment and let me know if you post, I love reading others' answers.
1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends? I'll share drinks with my husband, but will not with others! YUCK-O!! A slight germ-a-phob, I am!!!
2. What have you learned this year? (Didn't see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.) I've learned alot about myself; my inner strength and I have a better understanding of my purpose on earth.
3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations? I take the decorations quickly. I do not like to see the tree sitting without packages beneath it.
4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is: I am hoping to complete our list of goals for 2010!
5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)? I enjoy the winter! I am hoping that the weather continues and we increase our winter snow pack to alleviate the possibility of the threat of drought!!
6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales? I do not! Cannot stand the crowds!!
7. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve? We will ring in the New Year while sitting in the spa; kind of a tradition.... I am making cioppino, another NYE tradition!!!
8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January? I am hoping that the Doc will release me to return to work.
9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.) A grand mix of all!!
10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please be honest!! As much as I can, but fear returning to work and not being able to spend the time that I wish I could HA! I have met some very amazing friends here...
11. Who runs your household? It is most definatley a joint effort! My Fireguy and I have a really wonderful relationship that has seen us through 31 years. Everyday it just gets better!!
12. Share one hope/dream for 2010! I hope to improve my overall health and run a 10k!
I wish you all a very Happy New Year...