Sunday, November 21, 2010

Holiday Cards by Shutterfly!!!

For the last several years I have enjoyed
sending out a family update
along with photos from the past year
during the holiday season.

I have heard from several recipients
how much they enjoy reading our updates
and being able to see yearly photos of the family!!

Since finding Shutterfly I have used
their Christmas cards exclusively!!
This year will be the first year
that my holiday cards will be
just hubs & I.
I felt it was time to make the break...
I plan to use the this type of layout
the flat stationary card!

Shutterfly has several Christmas card choices to choose from!
Check out the link above...
Shutterfly makes the process very easy!!!
Simply choose your card/letter layout, upload your photos
and place your order.

In addition to holiday cards, Shutterfly offers gift choices
for those on our lists that are difficult to find gifts for...
Photo gifts, personalized gifts and SO much more!!
You might even decide to send out cards
wishing your friends and family a
By writing this post, I have been able to earn
50 FREE holiday cards and you can too!!

Check out the information here: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

1 comment:

Angie Vik said...

I got some Shutterfly Christmas cards already. I love ordering from them. Now to buckle down and actually get them sent.