Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Fun!

Posted by Picasa
Mother's Day BBQ was really great! Had a nice visit with my daughter & her hubby (have I mentioned how cute they are together?), we had a bunch of great food and the weather was awesome ~

The collage above is small, but you can click on it and see larger images. The majority of the photos are compliments of my daughter ~ She got ahold of my new camera and had a blast!! Actually, I think she did very well!!

Hope you all had an awesome week-end and wish you a great week!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. V said...

HAPPY day to YOU Mommy! So much fun. Chris and I are ROFL of our "secret" photo. Man, I'm good.....

Katie-K said...

Sounds like a perfect day! I wish I could have been home with my mom and I'm sure Tommy felt the same way. Happy Mother's Day!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Looks like so much fun... and that camera is fabulous! Glad you had a good mothers day! :)