Saturday, September 5, 2009

If it's September, I'm back at the Tattoo Shop!!!

Every Fall, my Fireguy becomes 'The Great White Hunter" and heads out for two weeks! I in turn take this time to add to my collection of body art . My recent visit was to add color and depth to my latest piece! I really can't say enough about my tattoo artist, I just LOVE her!!
I arrived at the shop with only an idea of adding color and just let her go.
She is truly an amazing artist and I trust her completely!
So tell me... What do you think of the addition???




3 comments:

Little Ms Blogger said...

You are a brave woman. I fear the needle and pain.

Mrs. V said...

I vote.....improvement! The picture doesn't do it justice ♥

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Oh!!! I'm too much a chicken to pain! Amazing that I gave birth to 3, much less without any pain meds!

But my hubby and son have the tats! Your Ohana tatoo is beautiful. Do you have family in Hawaii? I noticed some other connections:

1. we're pretty recent empty nesters
2. my hubby's father and sister were police officers and brother still is one. (all with the Hawaii police)
3. My hubby is now a retired Army copter pilot, but he was a firefighter/EMT/crash rescueman in the Air Force.

Blessings & Aloha!