Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What three songs do you wish you could erase from your memory?

I overheard a really great conversation and figured it would make a great blog question!

Since it is Spring Break and perhaps some of you have a little extra time on your hands...

Let's hear it...

Here are my answers and why:

1) Smelly Cat by Phoebe ~ Everytime I clean the cat box I think of this song!! Then it just sticks in my head!!!!

2) Anything by Miley Cyrus! I really just don't understand the big deal with her. I am not impressed by her singing let alone her acting... Gad!

3) I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry ~ For starters the radio stations overplayed this song. I feel that if you DID kiss a girl, good for you, did you need to write a song about it? I suppose I am showing my age here, but there is such a thing as being discreet...

2 comments:

Amanda Lynn said...

Okay! That sounds like a fun game! I'll post mine on my blog =)!

Mrs. V said...

I have been thinking on this one for DAYS!
Here is what I have:

Barney: I love you.....
I think this song is prob on the top of the list for many parent's, babysitter's etc. I think it's self explanatory. Good message...horribly annoying presentation. Just saying.

Los Del Rio: Macarena
Yes, it's catchy and has a corny dance, therefore I could live without it. I mean really who TRULY even knows the words to this song.

Sisqo: The Thong Song
Ok, I doubt I need to explain. Who writes and sings a song about THONGS. I mean, REALLY?!?!?
and just to keep it real....

Black Eyed Pease: My Humps
Again, must I even explain.