Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ABC's of ME

Thanks to Amanda, you are all privilaged to know more about me!!!

A - Age: 48
B - Bed size: KING size waterbed... Had it since we married 31 years ago!
C - Chore you hate: I really dislike cleaning cobwebs...
D - Dog's name: Kendro, Belle & Caya
E - Essential start your day item: The kava bean...
F - Favorite color(s): Red, definately Red
G - Gold or Silver: Gold
H - Height: 5' 6"
I - Instruments you play: I can make noise on the harmonica
J - Job title: Accounts Payable Technician
K - Kids: Two of the BEST!!
L - Living arrangements: I'm happily married to my best friend
M - Mom's name: Shyrl
N - Nicknames: Mom, Momma, Ma, Mar, Mother Rae, Wootc & Lolly
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: CHILDbirth twice...
P - Pet Peeve: Dishonest & mind gamers
Q - Quote from a movie: "Never, EVER leave your wing man!"
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: One Sister
T - Time you wake up: Weekday alarm = 4:10AM Weekends = Depends
U - Underwear: Boxers or briefs??? Seriously, depends on your outfit!
V - Vegetable you dislike: Loves 'em all
W - Workout style: A bit obsessive...
X - X-rays you've had: Teeth, ribs, wrist, elbow
Y - Yesterday's best moment: Speaking with both of my kidlets!
Z - Zoo favorite: I love the monkeys! We raised two of them when I was a small fry!

Please copy and repost so I can hear the ABC's of you =)

1 comment:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Love this... even thought I already knew some of them ;)