Thursday, June 4, 2009

Favorite things - May

Good grief! I totally let May go by without my favorite picks for the month!! So without further delay here goes...

Although I have had these lovelies (Brooks Adrenaline GTS 9) for a couple of months I had to boast about them! After having been properly fitted at Fleet Feet I no longer have ankle discomfort or knee pain!

Together we have transitioned back into running and made the path much more comfortable. We have completed one race and have two more scheduled this summer!


Next up is this amazing lotion! I have been a fan of the 'original' Jergen's lotion and spotted this:



This moisturizer softens your skin and is infused with subtle light reflectors. It gives your skin a hint of sparkle and feels wonderful! This product also bears the signature Jergen's scent, which I adore.



Lastly, I have to share a tea that I found in Seattle! It has become a favorite for Steve & I and lo and behold I cannot purchase it here in CA!! Good thing I happen to have connections in Seattle that can support our addiction :-) MarketSpice tea has several blends, but the Orange-Cinnamon is our favorite. This makes an amazing cup of tea to relax with! I'm hoping to try it as iced tea, since the valley heat is not for warm tea!!


No comments: