Friday, July 10, 2009

Favorite Things - June

Oh dear, I have done it again!! Almost skipped a month ~

For your entertainment, here are June's edition to my favorites!

Found this little beauty on a whim - Haagen-Dazs 4 ounces of complete heaven!!!

They come in several flavors, but include two of my absolute favorites; Vanilla Bean & Coffee. Unfortunately, at 260 calories per serving I have to really limit my treat amount :-)
Yummy treat tho'...

Next up I have to share such a special little place in my hometown!!

ELLA BLUE ~ This shop has so much for the girl on the go... Nail Bar, pedicure stations, tanning (spray & beds) massages, facials, they have their own make-up line and make-up application classes. All of the technicians are so personable and the shop has such a warm feeling! Check them out and tell them Leslee sent you ~

Finally for June I want to give a shout out to iTunes and their podcasts!! I end up spending quite a bit of time in front of my computer at work and being able to listen to podcasts has helped me keep my sanity! I have found Dr. Joy Brown, The Nutrition Diva and even The Grey's Anatomy podcast. I have even been able to download some of my favorites to my iPhone to listen to while on planes!! So great!

No comments: