Thursday, March 19, 2009

Favorite Things - Mid March

I'm always looking for something new in coffee, saw Dunkin' Donuts at the local Wal-Mart and thought I would give it try. The commercials are a bit odd, but the coffee - WOW! they were true, they do make a great cup of coffee. I tried the original roast and the French Vanilla, of course I prefer the French Vanilla ~ I hesitate to say that I enjoyed this coffee much more than my Starbucks! Don't get me wrong I love me some SF vanilla soy latte's from our local Starbizzle!



A while back I attended a training session that offered Runts as an afternoon pick me up. I was immediatley hooked! I am not a big sweet eater, but these lightly coated sweet tarts really make me happy, I feel like I'm having a guilty-free treat. Low calories (60 in 12 pieces) too!!

Check back next month for another episode (thanks for the idea Erin!!) and get to know more about me and my favorite things ~

1 comment:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I have heard the dunkin donuts coffee is really good... so I'm wondering, what do they put it in to make it so yummy? :)