Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blushing...

After having healed my wounds from the Viking loss on Sunday I am glad to report some happy news!

My new friend Nicolasa over at Low Expectations honored me with this sweet award!! Nicholasa writes such fun blogs depicting her life as an elementary school teacher, crafter and doggie Mom to Daisy! She is also a fantastic photographer... She inspires me to push myself at being more creative in my own photography. Check out her blogs!!


Just like with all good things, I need to pay it forward and here is how this works:

1. List 10 things that make you happy.
2. Try to do at least one thing on the list today.
3. List 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
4. Those of you who receive this award are to link back to my blog and create your own list of happiness

10 things that make me happy:

1. My husband!! He is my best friend and I love sharing my life with him!!
2. My daughter! She is my sunshine and I am so happy that I get to call her my friend!
3. My son! He is my little spark plug - always makes me laugh!
4. My son-in-law! He brings such happiness to my daughter and he has such a great spirit!
5. My son's girlfriend! She makes my son so happy and she has the cutest laugh!
6. My health! I feel fortunate to be able to do things that I want to do!
7. Seeing family pictures around my home - They always make me smile at the good times!
8. FOOD!! I love to cook especially for others, it makes me VERY happy!
9. My home! Happy to have a warm home filled with such love!
10. My new blogger friends! I love how we have clicked and find new things to chat about daily!

Bloggers that brighten my day !!

Alicia @ New England Girl

Angie @ Messy Cars & Muddy Shoes

Brittany @ Our Little Family

Bridgette @ Life's a Beach

Amanda @ Amanda's Thoughts

Katie @ Katy's "Life"

Tracy @ Then I Got to Thinking

Kristen @ All the Drama


Thank you ladies for brightening my day !!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Have a great day!
http://dramakris.blogspot.com/2010/01/awwwwthanks.html

Amanda Lynn said...

Awww... I feel so special to be included on that list! Thank you! I love reading your blog too and I love your new picture blog as well!

Nicolasa said...

Thanks for your sweet words! I agree with number 7!

Unknown said...

i have to agree with your list! it's a great one!

Kelly L said...

Love your "happy" list - made me smile.

Love to you.
Kelly
http://www.ivebecomemymother.com