Sunday, August 23, 2009

August Favorite Things

August happens to be one of my most favorite months since both my birthday and our wedding anniversary fall in this month!

Besides my fav month here are a few other favorites for August!!!



My favorite daughter & Son-in-Law spoil me beyond belief! A new LV purse with silver stitching and RED trim filled with amazing earrings, a peacock feather cuff bracelet and MAC's new fragrance 'Naked Honey'!!!



From my favorite Son & his sweet girlfriend I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers!! Roses, Gerbera's and Lilly's!! I am blessed beyond words!



Finally, I have found a rather fun little favorite! Target now sells wine cubes! Now, this is probably going to gag my wine savy friends but it is really not bad! To date we have only tried the Pinot Grigio, but it was really decent! The wine is bottled (ne boxed) by Trinchero Family Estates of Napa. Conveniently priced and portable – making it ideal for any occasion whether traveling, hosting a party or enjoying an outdoor soiree. Check it out...

2 comments:

A New England Girl said...

Wonderful gifts! You are one lucky lady with those wonderful presents from people who love you so much. :) Now, on to more pressing matters... wine cubes? I've never heard of them! I don't know much about them beyond what you've said, but I don't know if I could even try these. I'm a bit of a wine snob [i blame my ex's father... all his fault!], but as my wine addiction beats out my snobbery, I think I'll have to give these a go. :)

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Great gifts. The wine looks cool. I left an award for you on my blog.