Monday, August 24, 2009

What's On Your Bookshelf???

My Blogger Buddy over at Secret Mom Thoughts has passed on the Joy of Reading Award to me! Thanks so much!!



Here are the rules of this one:


1. Collect the book that you have most handy
2. Turn to page 161
3. Find the 5th complete sentence
4. Site the sentence on your blog
5. Pass it on to 5 other bloggers



1. The book I'm reading right now is called "Born To Play, My Life In the Game" by Dustin Pedroia. This book is the autobiography by a young man that my son played baseball against in high school and summer leagues. It is so amazing to read about the successes of local kids!


2. Here is the 5th sentence on page 161, "'The next big turning point was against the Giants, in Boston in the middle of June."


5. Now I have the pleasure of passing on this award to see what's on your bookshelf. I am passing on the award to the last 5 people to become followers of my blog (that have blogs listed on their profile) and anyone else that would like to participate. These ladies all have great, funny, and interesting blogs. Be sure to check them out. I'm looking forward to see what everyone else is reading!!


Jodi @ The Snyder Life

Amanda @ Amanda's Thoughts

Brittany @ Our Little Family

Tracy @ Then I Got to Thinking

Marianne @ Family American Style

1 comment:

A New England Girl said...

*sigh*... Pedroia... he's our man out here in Massachusetts. We just looooove him! :)