Monday, August 31, 2009

MckLinky Blog Hop #9 - Favorite Baby Pics

This week's Blog Hop theme is "BABY PICS". We are to post your favorite baby pic(s) of yourself, your kids or any baby pic you think the blog hoppers would love to see.

I am proud to submit pictures of my two babies; each at the age of 6 weeks.

Due to not having digital files of these photos (they did not have digital then; back when dinosaurs roamed the earth) the picture quality is not the best ~

Nonetheless, I cherise these photos... I look at them now and can recall looking at the babies and wondering what their future had in store for them. Little did I know how very proud they would make their Dad & me :-)

I am so blessed to have these two as my kids and so honored to be their Mom!!

Posted by Picasa

MckLinky Blog Hop

7 comments:

Bridgette said...

How cute!!!

Suburban Hooker said...

Very cute babies!!

Nicolasa said...

So sweet!
I love your blog background. I had the same one at the beginning of the summer because I love the beach so much!
I am admiring all the runs you've completed! Well done! Reminds me to get my ass in gear!

Mrs. V said...

Look at my ENORMOUS fingers :P Funny to me that Bubba still resembles himself as a baby ;)

Kelly L said...

very sweet
Love,
kelly

Moms On The Go said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing!

Cathy said...

Precious! They change and grow so fast. I enjoyed seeing the baby side!