Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary Baby!!


This week found the Fireguy & I celebrating our 31st wedding anniversary!! We were high school sweethearts and were married two months following my graduation. This guy is my entire world... He is my best friend, my biggest fan and my boyfriend! HA!!

Today we were given an anniversary gift from our kids - We are going to renew our vows ON THE BEACH on Maui!!! I am simply beyond excited! We plan to do it at sunset, which will make for some amazing photos!! Photos should look nicely in these two albums we were given also!!!

I love my family :-)

7 comments:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Congrats you two!! Very happy for you!! :)

Amanda Lynn said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. What an incredible gift. I can't wait to see those pictures!

Jodi said...

Happy anniversary! What a special gift....

A New England Girl said...

Congrats!!! What a wonderful present and such an awesome anniversary. :)

Farmgirl Paints said...

Wow!! What a wonderful anniversary gift. Hope you two have a wonderful time.

I think it is such a great example that the two of you have been married for 31 years.

I got married to my high school sweetheart too...17 years ago:)

A Refocused Life said...

Congratulations on your anniversary, the gift, and for being so blessed with a wonderful family. I'll be watching for those beach photos.

Brittany said...

Congrats Leslee! happy anniversary! You are SO blessed to have such a wonderful husband and two amazing children. I only hope we can have as happy a future as you have had. Can't wait to see photos from Maui, wow!!!